Wednesday 20 September 2017

Playlist Wednesday September 20th 2017

7-8
Paddy Casey - Sweet Suburban Sky
The Korgis - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime
The Sugar Hill Gang - Kick It Live From 9 to 5
Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
George Harrison - Ballad of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)
The Devlins - I Knew That
Queen - Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

8-9
Therapy? - Turn
The Primitives - Crash
Kerbdog - Sally
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
Session Motts - Back In The Day
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
Alkaline Trio - She Lied To The FBI

9-10
Rackhouse Pilfer - Lost In A Feeling
Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent)
Goldfrapp - Everything Is Never Enough
Bruce Springsteen - The Promised Land
Madness - One Better Day
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
The Monkees - You Bring The Summer
The National - Day I Die

No comments:

Post a Comment