Monday 11 September 2017

Playlist Monday September 11th 2017

7-8
Frank Sinatra - Last Night When We Were Young
Randy Crawford - Street Life
The Byrds - I'll Feel A Whole Lot Better
Ciaran Gribbin - Sold Out Hallelujah
Lou Reed - The Gun
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
Patty Smyth Group - Because The Night
I'm Your Vinyl - Erase It

8-9
The Animals - Around & Around
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
May Rosa - Dancing In The Debris
Lou Reed - I'm So Free
BARQ - Optimus Prime
Chumbawamba - Enough Is Enough

9-10
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
Vann Music - Boy
Modest Mouse - Ocean Breathes Salty
Happy Mondays - Kinky Afro
Alabama Shakes - Future People
Blondie - Maria
The Coronas - Mark My Words
Goldfrapp - Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment