Thursday 10 August 2017

Playlist Thursday August 10th 2017

7-8
The Hives - Hate To Say I Told You So
Conor Quinn - Carnival Of Lights
M83 - Do It, Try It
Mercury Rev - Coming Up For Air
Le Galaxie - Pleasure
Queens Of The Stone Age - I Appear Missing
The Strypes - Great Expectations
Bruce Springsteen - The River
Kings Of Leon - Walls

8-9
Radiohead - I Promise
George Benson - Love X Love
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?
Cado - Satisfy My Soul
Queens Of The Stone Age - First It Giveth
Royal Blood - Little Monster
Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence
Otherkin - Come On Hello

9-10
All Tvvins - Resurrect Me
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
The Riptide Movement - Skull & Crossbones
Damien Dempsey - Sing All Your Cares Away
Elvis Presley - Bossa Nova Baby
The Clash - Straight To Hell
Blur - Lonesome Street
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - Working My Way Back To You
Neneh Cherry - Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment