Friday 18 August 2017

Playlist Friday August 18th 2017

7-8
The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Camera Obscura - French Navy
Green Day - Holiday
Aslan - Crazy World
AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
D.A.R.K. - Gunfight
Wire - I Am The Fly
U2 - Sweetest Thing

8-9
Booka Brass Band - Make That Do Noise
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz - thrift Shop
Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
The Pretenders - Don't Get Me Wrong
AC/DC - T.N.T.
Cypress Hill - Insane In The Brain
Simple Minds - New Gold Dream (81/82/83/84)
Ailie Blunnie - There Is No Sound
Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone

9-10
Stevie Nicks - Rooms On Fire
Ivan Nicolas - Moving On
The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket
The Proclaimers - Letter From America
AC/DC - Hells Bells
The Hot Sprockets - Right Spots
All Tvvins - These 4 Words
The Guess Who - American Woman
The Proclaimers - Sunshine On Leith

No comments:

Post a Comment