Tuesday 7 February 2017

Playlist Tuesday February 7th 2017

7-8
James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home
The Hives - Hate to Say I Told You So
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
The White Stripes - I'm Slowly Turning Into You
Walker Brothers - The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
U2 - New Year's Day
Chris Cornell - Seasons

8-9
Warren G - Regulate
Starshine Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight
Fionn Regan - The Meetings Of The Waters
The White Stripes - There's No Home For You Here
Christine & The Queens - Tilted
The Beatles - From Me To You
Split Enz - I Got You

9-10
Prince - Sign O'The Times
Columbia Mills - Battles
Patsy Cline - Crazy
The Revs - Time Slippin'
Autamata - Out Of This
The White Stripes - Black Math
Glass Animals - Pork Soda
Elbow - Grounds For Divorce

No comments:

Post a Comment