Tuesday 14 February 2017

Playlist Tuesday February 14th 2017

7-8
Robbie Williams - She's The One
Imelda May - Tainted Love
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind
Daft Punk feat. Julian Casablancas - Instant Crush
The Stone Roses-  Ten Storey Love Song
Lisa Hannigan & Gary Lightbody - Some Surprise
The Delays - Valentine

8-9
Michael Fassbender - I Love You All
Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin - Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus
The Divine Comedy - Songs Of Love
Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky
Live - I Alone
Van Morrison - Crazy Love
P.I.L. - This Is Not A Love Song

9-10
Olivia Newton-John - Hopelessly Devoted To You
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
Madness - It Must Be Love
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love
Pixies - La La Love You
Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine
U2 - The Sweetest Thing
The J. Geils Band - Love Stinks

No comments:

Post a Comment