Wednesday 6 July 2016

Playlist Wednesday July 6th 2016

7-8
Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square
Rod Stewart - Baby Jane
Break - Make it With You
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Brotherhood Of Man - Angelo
Guns N Roses - Don't Cry
Cry Before Dawn - Gone Forever
Gary Moore & Phil Lynott - Out In The Fields
B*Witched - Rollercoaster

8-9
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
New Kids On The Block - The Right Stuff
The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine
Mark McCabe - Maniac 2000
Status Quo - Down Down
Bagatelle - Summer In Dublin

9-10
Dean Friedman - Lucky Stars
Gina G - Ooh Ah Just A Little Bit
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Joey Scarbury - Greatest American Hero
R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Madonna - Holiday
Feargal Sharkey - A Good Heart
Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car

No comments:

Post a Comment