Friday 8 July 2016

Playlist Friday July 8th 2016

7-8
Snow Patrol - You're All I Have
Arctic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks
Lisa Hannigan - Prayer For The Dying
Richard Ashcroft - They Don't Own Me
Guns N Roses - Live And Let Die
Chicago Symphony Orchestra - Ride Of The Valkyries
The Frames - Angel At My Table
Harry Holler and The Hooligans - One Ear Up, One Ear Down
Bowling For Soup - Girl All The Bad Guys Want

8-9
Guns N Roses - Nighttrain
Arborist - A Man Of My Age
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Snow Patrol - Spitting Games
Guns N' Roses - Civil War
Morrissey & Marshall - Stand Down
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Pixies - Um Chagga Lagga

9-10
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Guns N' Roses - Welcome to The Jungle
All Tvvins - Resurrect Me
Smashing Pumpkins - Today
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Snow Patrol - Run

No comments:

Post a Comment