Tuesday 24 May 2016

Playlist Tuesday May 24th 2016

7-8
Beirut - Nantes
Jape - Christopher & Anthony
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
The Dresden Dolls - The Kill
Slow Place Like Home - Tiger Lilly
Elvis Presley - Heartbreak Hotel
Conor Oberst - I Don't Wanna Die In A Hospital
Janis Joplin - Another Little Piece Of My Heart
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks

8-9
I Have A Tribe - Buddy Holly
Nina Simone - Sinnerman
Kevin Morby - I've Been To The Mountain
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Radiohead - Burn The Witch
Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

9-10
Feather - Like No Other
Little Green Cars - The Song They Play Every Night
White Denim - Hot Thought
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Water's Edge
The Frames - Revelate
The Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
Morrissey - Suedehead

No comments:

Post a Comment