Monday 30 May 2016

Playlist Monday May 30th 2016

7-8
David Byrne & Brian Eno - Strange Overtones
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Richard Ashcroft - This Is How It Feels
Eels - I Like Birds
Tandem Felix - Tell Yer Loved Ones
Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
Hvmmingbyrd - Ray Of Light/Teardrop
Annie Lennox - Ghosts In My Machine

8-9
Tame Impala - Elephant
St. Vincent - Cruel
Otherkin - Yeah I Know
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Eels - Hey Man (Now You're Really Living)
Paul Simon - Graceland
Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
We Cut Corners - On Avoiding People

9-10
Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Midnight Special
Kaiser Chiefs - Every Day I Love You Less & Less
Snow Patrol feat. Martha Wainwright - Set The Fire To The Third Bar
In Tua Nua - Somebody To Love
I Have A Tribe - Medicine From Calgary
The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Staple Singers - I'll Take You There
The Strokes - Last Night
The Zutons - Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment