Wednesday 4 November 2015

Playlist Wednesday November 4th 2015

7-8
Clarence Clemons & Jackson Browne - You're A Friend Of Mine
The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You
Nena - 99 Red Balloons
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Asia - Heat Of The Moment
Otis Redding - My Lover's Prayer
Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
Soggy Bottom Boys feat. Dan Tyminski - I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her

8-9
Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Lionel Richie - Hello
Otis Redding - Chained & Bound
Charlene - I've Never Been To Me
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Joe Dolan - It's You, It's You, It's You

9-10
Stan Ridgway - Camouflage
Chic - Everybody Dance
S Club 7 - Don't Stop Movin'
Terry Jacks - Seasons In The Sun
C & C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Shirley Temple - On The Good Ship Lollipop
David Cassidy - Could It Be Forever
Tom Jones - I, Who Have Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment