Monday 9 November 2015

Playlist Monday November 9th 2015

7-8
The Buzzcocks - What Do I Get
Modest Mouse - Float On
Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Pleasure Beach - Go
Earth, Wind & fire - Let's Groove Tonight
Vangoffey - Race Of Life
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own

8-9
Haresquead - Bop With It
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ohio
Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made For Walking
Zaska - In Your Own Sweet Time
Earth, Wind & Fire - My Promise
Elvis Presley - Don't Be Cruel
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
The Strypes - Blue Collar Jane

9-10
Toto - Africa
Cathy Davey - Sing For Your Supper
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Earth, Wind & Fire - Happy Feelin'
The Stone Roses - Sally Cinnamon
T-Rex - I Love To Boogie
Madness - Driving In My Car
The Pogues - A Rainy Night In Soho

No comments:

Post a Comment