Thursday 23 April 2015

Playlist Thursday April 23rd 2015

7-8
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
Florence & The Machine - What Kind Of Man
The Divine Comedy - Diva Lady
Richard Ashcroft - A Song For The Lovers
T-Rex - Hot Love
The Carnival Brothers - The Sun Is Gonna Shine
Whipping Boy - When We were Young
Rodriguez - Crucify Your Mind

8-9
Pulp - Something Changed
America - Venture Highway
Arborist - Twisted Arrow
Inner City - Good Life
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - I Love To Boogie
Faith No More - Easy
The Jam - Smithers Jones
Rory Gallagher - I'll Admit You're Gone#

9-10
London Grammar - Strong
All Tvvins - Thank You
Prince - Alphabet Street
Little Green Cars - Big Red Dragon
Underworld - Born Slippy
Wyvern Lingo - Used
The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Levellers - Just The One
My Morning Jacket - Big Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment