Friday 3 April 2015

Playlist Friday April 3rd 2015

7-8
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Gene Pitney - Town Without Pity
Colm Lynch - Two Bullets & A Gun
Marc Almond - The Days Of Pearly Spencer
Belle & Sebastian - Sleep The Clock Around
The Prodigy - 3 Kilos
Snow Patrol - Chocolate
Rilo Kiely - The Execution Of All Things
Blur - Tracy Jacks
Cormac O'Caoimh - Man Of Sand

8-9
Spies - Sea Creature
Led Zeppelin - Gallows Pole
Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody
The Prodigy - Voodoo People
The Hard Ground - Pucker
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
Metallica - I Disappear
Gene Wilder - Pure Imagination

9-10
The Temptations - Ball Of Confusion
Chic - I'll Be There
The Specials - Too Much Too Young
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Gene Pitney - 24 Hours From Tulsa
Vann Music - Boy
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
The Prodigy - Spitfire
Saint John The Gambler - Roll On
Hot Chocolate - So You Win Again
Sinéad O'Connor - 8 Good Reasons
Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment