Monday 6 October 2014

Playlist Monday October 6th 2014

6.30-7
My Morning Jacket - Wonderful (The Way I Feel)
Jimmy Sommers - What A Wonderful World
Snacs - Wondering
Villagers - Casey The Wonder Dog
The Specials - You're Wondering Now
The Mike Flowers Pops - Wonderwall
Rodriguez - I Wonder

7-8
Kodaline - All I Want
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To The Church
Alice In Chains - Rooster
The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
The Beach Boys - I Know There's An Answer
New Model Army - Did You Make It Safe
The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
Rory Gallagher - What's Going On

8-9
Stereophonics - Dakota
Hauer - Merc II
Blitzen Trapper - Furr
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
The Beach Boys - When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
Faith No More - Last Cup Of Sorrow
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds

9-10
The Doors - Hello, I Love You
Zaska - In Your own Sweet Time
Foo Fighters - Big Me
Director - Play Pretend
The Beach Boys - Heroes And Villains
Thin Lizzy - Rosalie
Damien Dempsey - Almighty Love
Dolly Parton - Together You And I

No comments:

Post a Comment