Monday 20 October 2014

Playlist Monday October 20th 2014

6.30-7
Waiting - Marguerite (Original London Cast) 
The Crimea - The 48a Waiting Steps
Buddy Holly - Crying, Waiting, Hoping
Boy Meets Girl - Waiting For A Star
Bob Dylan - The Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar
Bloc Party - Waiting For The 7:18

7-8
Daft Pink - Give life Back To Music
David Kitt - You Know What I Want To Know
The Walls - It Goes Without Saying
The Jam - Start
Depeche Mode - Strangelove
The Hot Sprockets - Soul Brother
Blondie - I'm Always touched By Your Presence Dear

8-9
Boomtown Rats - I Don't like Mondays
Status Quo - And It's Better Now
Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn
Depeche Mode - Dreaming Of Me
Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
Queen - Flash

9-10
Rocky Horror Picture Show - Hot Patootie
U2 - Volcano
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Depeche Mode - I Feel You
The Riptide Movement - All Works Out
The Dubliners - On Raglan Road
Bruce Springsteen - Born To Run

10-10.30
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Delorentos - Show Me Love
Marlé - Trouble
Snap - I've Got The Power
Nouvelle Vague - Just Can't Get Enough


No comments:

Post a Comment