Friday 19 September 2014

Playlist Friday September 19th 2014

6.30-7
Tricky - Past Mistake
The National - Mistaken For Strangers
The Last Shadow Puppets - My Mistakes Were Made For You
Mr. Little Jeans - Good Mistake
Eels - Mistakes Of My Youth
The Chalets - Sexy Mistake
The Ataris - Beautiful Mistake

7-8
The Proclaimers - I'm On My Way
Rod Stewart - You Wear It Well
Villagers - That Day
Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today
Kodakid - Outta Sight
Sheryl Crow - Waterproof Mascara
Camera Obscura - Let's Get Out Of The Country
Canned Heat - Goin' Up The Country
Myles Manley - Gotta Get Out Of The Country

8-9
The Gossip - Coal To Diamonds
Grace Jones - My Jamaican Guy
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonne Be (500 Miles)
Sheryl Crow - Redemption Day
Teardrop Explodes - Reward
Kodaline - Way Back When
The Band - Baby, Let Me Follow you Down

9-10
Simple Minds - Someone Somewhere In Summertime
The Proclaimers - Letter From America
Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Johnny Marr - Easy Money
Gemma Hayes - Hanging Around
Viola Dust - You're Mine
Delorentos - Show Me Love
ABBA - The Winner Takes It All
Rod Stewart - Baby Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment