Friday 12 September 2014

Playlist Friday September 12th 2014

6.30-7
Barry White - You Are My First, My Last, My Everything
Roberta Flack - The first Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Paul Potts - La Prima Volta (First Time Ever I Saw Your Face)
Miles Kane - First Of My Kind
Explosions In The Sky - First Breath After Coma

7-8
Sheryl Crow - Every Day Is A Winding Road
The Black Crowes - She Talks To Angels
Van Morrison - Days Like This
Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Midnight Special
Counting Crows - Hangin' Around
The Monkees - Theme From The Monkees
A Flock Of Seagulls - Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You)
Sinéad O'Connor - Mandinka
Delorentos - Show Me Love

8-9
Kerbdog - Electricity
Django Django - Default
Jackie Wilson - Reet Petite
Adam & The Ants - Stand And Deliver
The Monkees - I'm A Believer
The Black Crowes - Hard To Handle
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Buffalo Sunn - By Your Side

9-10
The Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow
Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellites
Soak - B a noBody
Horslips - An Dearg Doom
Elton John - Your Song
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
The Black Crowes - Sometimes Salvation
The 4 Of us - Drag My Bad Name Down
The Black Crowes - Remedy

No comments:

Post a Comment