Monday 11 August 2014

Playlist Monday August 11th 2014

6.30-7
Kathryn Williams - How Can We Hang On To A Dream
The Everley Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
The Moody Blues - Your Wildest Dreams
David Bowie - When I Live My Dream
Dave Matthews Band - Dreams Of Our Fathers
Johnny Cash - Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream
Loudon Wainwright III - Dreaming

7-8
Nanci Griffth - From A Distance
Feist - The Limit To Your Love
Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
Roy Orbison - Lana
Villagers - The Waves
Sammy Davis Jr - Rhythm Of Life
Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
Fun Lovin' Criminals - Scooby Snacks

8-9
Dark Room Notes - Let's Light Fires
Raglans - Before Tonight
Blooms - If I
The B-52s - Deadbeat Club
Roy Orbison - Blue Bayou
Flobots - Handlebars
Delorentos - Pace Yourself
Lenny Kravitz - Always On The Run
The Rolling Stones - Get Off My Cloud
Cat Stevens - The Wind

9-10
Todd Terje - Inspector Norse
Lee Marvin - Wandering Star
Beck - Tropicalia
Sinéad O'Connor - Take Me To Church
Roisin O - Here We Go
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
Faithless - Insomnia
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
Django Django - WOR

No comments:

Post a Comment