Friday 15 August 2014

Playlist Friday August 15th 2014

6.30-7
Beefheart - New Electric Ride
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
The Strokes - Electricityscape
Grinderman - Electric Alice
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
Duran Duran - Electric Barberella
Marcia Griffiths - Electric Boogie

7-8
The Rolling Stones - Angie
The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song
J.J. Cale - Friday
Van Morrison - Crazy Love
Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
Roy Orbison - Crying
Bill Callahan - Rococo Zephyr
Barry White - My First, My Last, My Everything
Codes - Starry Eyed
This Club - Add It Up

8-9
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It?
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Edwin Starr - War
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
That Petrol Emotion - It's A Good Thing
Roy Orbison - I Drove All Night
The Riptide Movement - Without you
The Charlatans - One To Another
Blooms - If I
Raglans - Before Tonight

9-10
The Rolling Stone - Brown Sugar
The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection
Paddy Casey - It's Really Up To You
The Undertones - It's Going To Happen
Public Enemy - Bring The Noise
Tricky - Past Mistake
Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Led Zeppelin - Thank You
Royseven - We Should Be Lovers
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment