Thursday 10 July 2014

Playlist Thursday July 10th 2014

6.30-7
Boards Of Canada - Chromakey Dreamcoat
Beth Orton - Live As You Dream
Basement Jaxx - Broken Dreams
Andy McKee & Don Ross - Dreamcatcher
Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
Michael Ball - I Dreamed A Dream
Ann Scott - For A Dream

7-8
The Velvet Underground - Pale Blue Eyes
Aisling - Heal My Prayer
Kodaline - All I Want
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Itinerant Child
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
Pearl Jam - In My Tree
New Model Army - Did You Make It Safe?
Ailie Blunnie - Coming To Get Ya
The Bee Gees - I Started A Joke
Cat Power & Coldplay - Wish I Was Here

8-9
Charlotte Hatherly - Love's Young Dream
Space - The Ballad Of Tom Jones
Sleep Thieves - Sparks
Idina Menzel - Let It Go
Thin Lizzy - Thunder and Lightning
Pearl Jam - State Of Love And Trust
Patti Smith Group - Because The Night
Cashier No.9 - Lost At Sea
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - If Love Is The Drug Then I Want To OD
Booker T & The MGs - Soul Limbo

9-10
Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers
No Doubt - Hella Good
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Michael Fassbender - I Love You All
James Vincent McMorrow - Higher Love
Pearl Jam - Last Exit
The Devlins - I Knew That
James - She's A Star
Happy Mondays - Step On
Tina Turner - Goldeneye
Conor Oberst - Hundreds Of Ways

No comments:

Post a Comment