Friday 18 July 2014

Playlist Friday July 18th 2014

6.30-7
Thea Gilmore - I Dreamed I Saw Saint Augustine
Gary Wright - Dream Weaver
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams
Crashland - Little Dreams
Gary Wilson - When You Walk Into My Dreams
Gabrielle - Dreams
Elvis Costello - Sweet Dreams
Harry Connick Jr. - I'll Dream Of You Again

7-8
Duran Duran - Rio
Simon & Garfunkel - America
The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
Manu Chao - Bongo Bong
The White Stripes - A Martyr For My Love For You
Mighty Stef - Vampire
Messiah J & The Expert - Something Outta Nothing
Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
The Boomtown Rats - Fall Down

8-9
Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List
Johnny Rayge - Not Without You
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Duran Duran - Hungry Like The Wolf
Kodakid - Outta Sight
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
The Beastie Boys - No Sleep Til Brooklyn
We Cut Corners - Go Easy
Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams

9-10
Azealia Banks - 212
The Killers - All These Things I've Done
The Commitments - Chain Of Fools
Duran Duran - Girls On Film
Simon & Garfunkel -  Mrs. Robinson
The White Stripes - Dead Leaves On Dirty Ground
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine
Horslips - Dearg Doom
Ash - Uncle Pat
Duke Special - Catfish Song
Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment