Monday 16 September 2013

Playlist Monday September 16th 2013

6.30-7
The Organ - No One Has Ever Looked So Dead
The National - Looking For Astronauts
The Magnetic Fields - I Looked All Over Town
The Magnetic Fields - The Trouble I've Been Looking For
The Libertines - The Boy Looked At Johnny
The Kinks - Just Look For Me
The Charlatans - Just Lookin'
The Boomtown Rats - Looking After Number One
The Beatles - You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)

7-8
John Smith - Great Lakes
Cindi Lauper - True Colours
Clannad - The Theme From Harry's Game
Procul Harum - A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Placebo - Loud Like Love
Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon
Cathy Davey - Little Red
Michael Franti & Spearhead - I Know I'm Not Alone
The Pale - Butterfly

8-9
Boomtown Rats - Banana Republic
Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire
Franz Ferdinand - Right Action
Frank Sinatra - My Way
Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen 
Bill Callahan - Rococo Zephyr

9-10
Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
Japan - I Second That Emotion
Vann Music - Life In Real Time
Delorentos - Give It Up Now
Ane Brun - Do You Remember
Paul Anka - Black Hole Sun
The Vinylheads - Everything Under The Sun
Hozier - Like Real People Do

No comments:

Post a Comment