Friday 27 September 2013

Playlist Friday September 27th 2013

6.30-7
Manic Street Preachers - This Sullen Welsh Heart
The Naked & Famous - Hearts Like Ours
Taylor Dane - Tell It To My Heart
Veronica Falls - My Heart Beats
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
The Cars - Heartbeat City
Bobby Womack - Please Forgive My Heart
TV Theme - Captain Planet 

7-8
Ash - Oh Yeah
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
The Eskies - Wild, Wild Heart
Kenny Rogers - I Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In
Ham Sandwich - The Fog
Pink Floyd - San Tropez
LCD Soundsystem - Big Ideas
Kate Bush - Cloudbusting
Gavin James - Hole In My Heart

8-9
Acrtic Monkeys - Old Yellow Bricks
Ash - Kung Fu
Led Zeppelin - Thank You
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
The Boxer Rebellion - Diamonds
The Mandelbrot - The Ancients

9-10
Ash - Uncle Pat
Arctic Monkeys - Fake Tales Of San Francisco
Mercury Rev - Goddess On A Hiway
The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart - Heart In Your Heartbreak
Pink Floyd - Mother
Brian Deady - Over Like McGyver
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
Ash - Girl From Mars
Arctic Monkeys - 505


No comments:

Post a Comment