Tuesday 9 July 2013

Playlist Tuesday July 9th 2013

6.30-7
Glee Cast - Lucky
The Gaslight Anthem -  Stay Lucky
Gene Chandler - You Threw A Lucky Punch
Leroy Hutson - Lucky Fellow
Merz - Lucky Adam
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - You Got Lucky
The Verve - Lucky Man

7-8
Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heatwave
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You
Bell X1 - Alphabet Soup
Kodaline - All I Want
Chuck Berry - Almost Grown
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Counting Crows - Mr. Jones
Best Coast - The Only Place
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain

8-9
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
Swords - Lions & Gold
Otis Redding - Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Chuck Berry - Roll Over Beethoven
Paul Brady - The Island

9-10
Saint John The Gambler - The Ballad Of Monday And Tuesday
Willie Nelson - On The Road Again
Of Monsters And Men - Mountain Sound
Third Smoke - Peacock
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
Black Star Riders - Bound For Glory
Ane Brun - Do You Remember
Blur - Song 2
The Spikes - Million Dollar Circus

4 comments:

  1. Hi - I was listening on Tueday morning and thought the show closed out with Blur. I'm looking for hte 3rd last track that was played - it was a rock track. Can you help please - the playlist doesn't seem to correspond? Thank you,Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keith, the playlist is accurate now. We definitely played out with The Spikes. If it helps to find the song in question Black Star Riders are the other members of Thin Lizzy and sound pretty similar while Ane Brun is a female singer with an unusual and powerful voice. What did the song you're looking for sound like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - it was Black Star Riders - thank you for confirming/updating. I was sure I heard Blur at the end so I think that threw me off when I didn't see it listed - all good now though and makes sense - many thanks for coming back to me! Keep up the great work!
    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem at all Keith, glad we could help and clarify!

    ReplyDelete