Thursday 25 July 2013

Playlist Thursday July 25th 2013

6.30-7
The Stranglers - Always The Sun

The Muppets - I'm Gonna Always Love You
The Kissaway Trail - Sometimes I'm Always Black
The Best Little Whorehouse In Texas - I Will Always Love You
Stephen Bishop - (You'll Always Be) My Heart & Soul
Ryan Adams - You Will Always Be The Same
Rilo Kiley - Always
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind

7-8
Texas - Say What You Want
Swords - Lions & Gold
Kate Bush - This Woman's Work
Building Pictures - Come Of Age
Radiohead - (Nice Dream)
Ray Charles - Busted
The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face
Morrissey - The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Cookie Monster - C Is For Cookie

8-9
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
A Lazarus Soul - Blue Murder
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Makings - Nazarene
The Jam - Going Underground
Joe Jackson - Is She Really Going Out With Him
Prefab Sprout - King Of Rock N Roll
Ash - Kung Fu

9-10
Kelis - Milkshake
Gypsy & The Cat - Sorry
An Emotional Fish - Time Is On The Wall
Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out Of You
Snowy White - Birds Of Paradise
Tim Buckley - Wings
Rose & The Howling North - Cuckoo
The Strypes - Hometown Girls
Damien Dempsey - Seize The Day
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - AKA...What A Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment