Friday 7 June 2013

Playlist Friday June 7th 2013

6.30-7
Otis Redding - My Lover's Prayer
A.C Newman - The Cloud Prayer
Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
Jonathon & Charlotte - The Prayer
The Avett Brothers - Through My Prayers
Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers

7-8
REM - The One I Love
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
Rush - Tom Sawyer
The Stranglers - Always The Sun
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood Tunnels #1
Peter Gabriel - Suzanne
Tom Petty - Mary Jane's Last Dance
Hermitage Green - Golden Rule
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else

8-9
Saint Etienne - Nothing Can Stop Us
AC/DC - Back In Black
REM - It's The End Of The World As We Know It
Foxygen - San Francisco
O Emperor - Contact
Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
Queens Of The Stone Age - My God Is the Sun++
Me First & The Gimmie Gimmies - I Am A Rock
Thin Lizzy - Killer On The Loose
Channel 1 - These Roads

9-10
REM - Losing My Religion
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
The Boomtown Rats - Looking After Number One
Len - Steal My Sunshine
The Bionic Rats - Wah Wah
Peter Gabriel - Red Rain
Little Green Cars - Maw Maw
Air - Sexy Boy
Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment