Friday 14 June 2013

Playlist Friday June 14th 2013

6.30-7
Greg Allman - I Believe I'll Go Back Home
Fran Turner - I Still Believe
The Bravery - Believe
Toots & The Maytals - I Can't Believe
The Puppini Sisters - I Can't Believe I'm Not A Millionaire
The Pretenders - Something To Believe In

7-8
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
Kate Bush - Hounds Of Love
Bruce Springsteen - The Rising
Whipping Boy - We Don't Need Nobody Else
Womack & Womack - Teardrops
REM - E-Bow The Letter
Imelda May - Tainted Love
Rose And The Howling North - Cuckoo
Sigur Ros - Isjaki
O Emperor - Contact

8-9
Blur - There's No Other Way
Kate Bush - Babooska
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Saint John The Gambler - Lemonade Man
REM - Losing My Religion
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
The Divine Comedy - I've Been To A Marvellous Party
The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love

9-10
Joe Cocker - The Letter
Aztec Camera - Somewhere In My Heart
Hothouse Flowers - I'm Sorry
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
REM - Man On The Moon
Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme
Fight Like Apes - Jake Sommers
Jape - Christopher & Anthony
The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment