Wednesday 3 April 2013

Playlist Wednesday April 3rd 2013

6.30-7
The Moldy Peaches - Cheese
Monty Python - Cheese Shop
Modest  Mouse - Mice Eat Cheese
Electric Six - American Cheese

7-8
Erasure - Lay All Your Love On Me
Aqua - Barbie Girl
Phil Collins - Take A Look At Me Now
Sister Sledge - We Are FamilyMichael Sembello - Maniac
Jennifer Rush - Power Of Love
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking The Girl
Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Haircut 100 - Fantastic Day
Celine Dion - Think Twice

8-9
Michael McDonald - Sweet Freedom
Dawn - Tie A Yellow Ribbon Haddaway - What Is Love
Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My kiss
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero
Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
Chickory Tip - Son Of My Father
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams

9-10
Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again
Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice Baby
Flight Of The Conchords - It's Business Time
Captain Sensible - Happy Talk
Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now
The Tweets - Birdie Song
Owen Paul - My Favourite Waste Of Time
The Shamen - Ebeneezer Goode
Van McCoy - The Hustle
Goldey & Creme - Cry
Berlin - Take My Breath Away

No comments:

Post a Comment