Monday 22 April 2013

Playlist Monday April 22nd 2013

6.30-7
Guided By Voices - How I Met My Mother
U2 - Mothers Of The Disappeared
Stand - Nature My Mother
Tori Amos - Mother


7-8
Bob Dylan - Masters Of WarGloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am
Cults - Abducted
Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound
Nanu Nanu - Pocket Of Gold
KT Tunstall - Black Horse & The Cherry Tree
Black Star Riders - Bound For Glory
Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own

8-9
Blur - Girls And Boys
Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother
Rose & The Howling North - Cuckoo
Ash - Uncle Pat
Simon & Garfunkel - America
The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty In Pink
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Nirvana - Sliver

9-10
Little Green Cars - Big Red Dragon
Daft Punk - Get Lucky
Big Country - Just A Shadow
Damien Dempsey - Almighty Love
Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mama Out
Lenny Kravitz - American Woman
The Zutons - Valerie
Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out

No comments:

Post a Comment