Wednesday 5 December 2012

Playlist Wednesday December 5th 2012

6-30-7
Human League - Mirror Man
Michael Jackson - Man In The Mirror

7-8
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of the Heart
Foreigner - Cold As Ice
Extreme - More Than Words
Neil Diamond & Barbra Streisand - You Don't Want To Bring Me Flowers
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her
Queen - Flash
Tom Petty - Into The Great Wide Open
Donna Summer - MacArthur Park
Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
Christy Moore - Don't Forget Your Shovel

8-9
Cher - Just Like Jesse James
Garth Brooks - The Dance
Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice Baby
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Christmas All Over Again
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat
Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad

9-10
D-Ream - Things Can Only Get Better
Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper
Chris De Burgh - High On Emotion
Dolly Parton - 9 to 5
Chicago - If You Leave Me Now
Meat Loaf - I Would Do Anything For Love
Toto - Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment