Tuesday 4 December 2012

Playlist Tuesday December 4th 2012

6.30-7
The Black Keys - Gold On The Ceiling
The Stranglers - Golden Brown
The Stone Roses - Fools Gold
TV Theme - Than You For Being A Friend

7-8
Cashier No.9 - Goldstar
Metric - Gold Guns And Girls
David Bowie - Golden Years
Jerry Fish & Carol Keogh - 
The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
Tom Petty - Refugee
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
A-Ha - Take On Me
Imelda May - Tainted Love

8-9
Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go
Little Shop Of Horrors - Dentist
Tom Petty - Listen To Her Heart
Fred - Skyscrapers
Ram Jam - Black Betty

9-10
M83 - Raconte-Moi Une Histoire
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Tom Petty - I Won't Back Down
In Tua Nua - Merry Christmas Everybody
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
Carmen Browne - Bali H'ai
Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down

No comments:

Post a Comment