Thursday 8 November 2012

Playlist Thursday November 8th 2012

6.30-7
Sleep Thieves - Out Of The Darkness
The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face
Mark Ronson - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
My Fair Lady - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face
Frank Sinatra - Lets Face The Music And Dance
Kodaline - All I Want
Regina Spektor - All The Rowboats
Friends - I'm His Girl
Roisin O - Here We Go
Ozzy Osbourne - Perry Mason
The Frames - Star Star
The Killers - Runaways

8-9
The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song
Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive
Two Door Cinema Club - Sun
Jose Feliciano - Guantanamera
Black Sabbath - Symptom Of the Universe
Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill
Fight Like Apes - Lend Me Your Face

9-10
Ozzy Osbourne - Miracle Man
Kopek - Love Is Dead
Grandmaster Flash - White Lines
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
Black Sabbath - Evil Woman
Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun
U2 - Stay (Faraway, So Close)
Nouvelle Vague - Teenage Kicks
Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment