Monday 12 November 2012

Playlist Monday November 12th 2012

6.30-7
Rodriguez - Crucify Your Mind
Joan As Policewoman - Holiday

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
The Dead Heavys - Lazarus
Gomez - Revolutionary Kind
Delorentos - Care For
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Heathers - Forget Me Knots
The B-52s - Devil In My Car
Catatonia - Road Rage
Depeche Mode - Strangelove
Villagers - The Wave

8-9
The Herd - From The Underworld
Roisin O - Here We Go
Valerie June - Workin' Woman's Blues
Kodaline - All I Want
The B-52s - Channel Z
Little Green Cars - The John Wayne
Damien Dempsey - Bustin Outta Here
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

9-10
The Young Folk - Way Down South
Beck - Tropicalia
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
The B-52s - Deadbeat Club
Friends - I'm His Girl
David Bowie - (John) I'm Only Dancing
Blondie - Heart Of Glass
The Rolling Stones - Get off My Cloud
Le Galaxie - Love System

No comments:

Post a Comment