Monday 10 September 2012

Playlist Monday September 10h 2012

6.30 - 7 

Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Doors - Break On Through
Sheryl Crow - Am I Getting Through (Part I & II)
Shirley Lauro - All Through The Night
Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades  

7 - 8

The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
David Bowie - The Loneliest Guy
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Gomez - Girlshapedlovedrug
Madness -  Tomorrow's Just Another Day
The Jezabels - Endless Summer
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Cherry Bomb
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You?

8 - 9 

Delorentos - Pace Yourself
Ray LaMontagne - You Can Bring Me Flowers
Tom Waits - Frank's Wild Years
Madness - Embarrassment
R.E.M - Nightswimmer
Jobriath - I'm A Man

9 - 10

Heathers - Forget Me Knots
Neil Young - Mr. Soul
Cat Power - Ruin
Squeeze - Up The Junction
Heavenly Beats - Faithless
Vampire Weekend - Diplomat's Son
The Beatles - Ticket To Ride

The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines

No comments:

Post a Comment