Friday 7 September 2012

Playlist Friday September 7th 2012

6.30 - 7

Elton John - Tiny Dancer
Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer
Tina Turner - Private Dancer
David Bowie - Let's Dance

7 - 8

The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Madness - It Must Be Love
Manic Street Preachers - You Love Us
Brian Ferry & Roxy Music - Let's Stick Together
Cashier No. 9 - Lost At Sea
The xx - Angels
Marc Boland & T Rex - Solid Gold Easy Action
Aimee Mann - Momentum
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Michael Franti & Spearhead - I Know I'm Not Alone
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
Prince - My Name Is Prince

8 - 9

Robyn - With Every Heartbeat
Madness - House Of Fun
Irene Cara - What A Feeling
Manic Street Preachers - If You Toelrate This, Your Children Will Be Next
Prince - When Doves Cry
Bat For Lashes - Laura
Heart - Alone

9 - 10

Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Prince - Purple Rain
Manic Street Preachers - A Design For Life
Madness - Michael Caine
Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
Kodaline - Lose Your Mind
Prince - Christopher Tracy's Parade
Chic - Everybody Dance
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle Emptiness

No comments:

Post a Comment