Wednesday 22 August 2012

Playlist Wednesday August 22nd 2012

6.30-7
Billy Bragg - Greetings To The New Brunette
Roxy Music - Virginia Plain
Madness - House Of Fun
Elton John - Sad Songs

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra
Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades
REO Speedwagon - Can't Fight This Feeling
Adam And The Ants - Goody Two Shoes
Devo - Whip It
Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know
Japan - Ghosts
Ultravox - All Stood Still

8-9
Everything But The Girl - I Don't Want To Talk About It
Starship - We Built This City
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Depeche Mode - A Question Time
Blancmange - Living On The Ceiling
Scritti Politti - The World Girl
Stone Roses - Fools Gold

9-10
The Dream Academy - Life In A Northern Town
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
Hall & Oates - Out Of Touch
Edie Brickell - What I Am
In Tua Nua - Somebody To Love
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
Alphaville - Big In Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment