Tuesday 24 April 2012

Playlist Tuesday April 24th 2012

6.30-7
The Puppini Sisters - Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
Seasick Steve - Dog House Boogie
Led Zeppelin - Boogie With Stu
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - I Like To Boogie
Baccara - Yes Sir I Can Boogie


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Codes - Cities
The Cure - Close To Me
Republic Of Loose - I Like Music
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Scar Tissue
Tegan & Sara - The Con
Sheryl Crow - A Change
Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk
The Isley Brothers - Take Me in Your Arms
HAL - Why Do You Come Here
Beach House - Myth


8-9
Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
Phil Lynott - Sarah
Joni Mitchell - Free Man In Paris
We Cut Corners - Go Easy
Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love?
Sheryl Crow - My Favorite Mistake
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Gary Numan - Cars
David Bowie - Is There Life On Mars?


9-10
ELO - Don't Bring Me Down
Supergrass - Pumping On Your Stereo
Other Lives - For 12
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
New Order - Hellbent
Sheryl Crow - It Don't Hurt
School Of Seven Bells - I L U
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

No comments:

Post a Comment