Friday 20 April 2012

Playlist Friday April 20th 2012

6.30-7
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie
Paolo Conte - Boogie


7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Cher - I Got You Babe
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
James Vincent McMorrow - Breaking Hearts
The B-52s - Private Idaho
Villagers - Becoming A Jackal 
Queen - I Want To Break Free
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Cherry Bomb
Portishead - Dummy
U2 - Vertigo


8-9
Neil Young - The Need And The Damage Done
Nilsson - Gotta Get Up
Cher - All I Really Wanna Do
Sheryl Crow - Every Day Is A Winding Road
HAL - Magnificent
Queen - Save Me
Toto - Africa
Gemma Hayes - Hanging Around
Led Zeppelin - Ramble On


9-10
Muse - Time Is Running Out
The Cure - A Forest
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Rilo Kiley - Portions For Foxes
Cher - Bang Bang (my baby shot me down)
The Jezabels - Easy To Love
Empire Of The Sun - We the People
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
Sheryl Crow - Leaving Las Vegas
Cher - Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment