Monday 5 December 2011

Playlist Monday 5th December 2011

6.30-7
Nina Simone - Go What Ya Gotta Do
Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Nilsson - Gotta Get Up

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Bob Dylan - Gottqa Travel On
Elvis Costello - Chelsea
Aerosmith - Janie's Got A Gun
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Wild Beasts - Hooting & Howling
Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You
Erykah Badu - On And On
Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition WasOm
Janis Joplin - Piece Of My Heart
Ben Kweller - I Gotta Move

8-9
Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
Blondie - Rip Her To Shreds
A Flock Of Seagulls - Wishing
Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks
O Emperor - Po
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

9-10
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River
Vabn Halen - Jump
Sufjan Stevens - Casimir Pulaski Day
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Led Zeppelin - Whole Lotta Love
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
The Ramones - Do You Remember Rock N' Roll Radio
Joni Mitchell - Raised On Robbery
Glenn Miller - Pennsylvania 6-5000

No comments:

Post a Comment