Friday 2 December 2011

Friday's songtence

I'm going to platform the scene of this songtence as - a Mediviel Knight dreaming of his lady.
The time had come to finish the "Burning Of The Midnight Lamp" at the end of this "Long Hot Summer Night" patrolling "All Along The Watchtower". I was looking out through this early mornings "Purple Haze" at the "Star Bangled Banner" flying proudly over our "Castles Made of Sand" while at the sand time fluttering like a "Wild Thing". I was daydreaming of my "Foxy Lady" thinking " The Wind Cries Mary" name but it was only me remembering her last words as I left our "Red House" yesterday evening. She had called out "Hey Joe" and as I turned she said in a sultry voice "Wait Until Tomorrow". Those words from my "Angel" cast a spell on me like that of a "Voodoo Chile". It lit a "Fire" in me and I can't wait to fight through the "Crosstown Traffic" and down "Highway Chile" back to those "Gypsy Eyes" I love so much. :-):-) Thanks, Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment