Monday 29 August 2011

Playlist Monday August 29th 2011

6.30-7
They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse In Your Soul
Ike & Tina Turner - Bold Soul Sister
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
Neil Young - Mr. Soul
Yael Naim - New Soul
Curtis Mayfield - Woman's Got Soul

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Moby - One Of These Mornings
Paul Simon - Kodachrome
Radiohead - No Surprises
Beck - Tropicalia
My Brightest Diamond - Inside A Boy
Moby - Study War
Cake - The Distance
Little Green Cars - My Love Took Me Down To The River (To Silence Me)
Mercedes Sosa - Gracias A La Vida
Marc Bolan & T-Rex - Solid Gold Easy Action
Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers

8-9
Jane's Addiction - Irresistible Force
Quincy Jones - Soul Bossa Nova
Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks
This Club - I Won't Worry
Yes - I've Seen All Good People
Moby - Where Does My Heart Feel So Bad
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way

9-10
The Beatles - Long Tall Sally
Codes - Starry Eyed
Austra - Lose It
Feist - How Come You Never Go There
Thievery Corporation - The Heart's A Lonely Hunter
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Moby - Sunday, The Day Before My Birthday
Hal - Be With You
James Vincent McMorrow - This Old Dark Machine
Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm
Miracle Bell - Fit For Love
Moby - I'm Not Worried At All

No comments:

Post a Comment