Friday 19 August 2011

Playlist Friday August 19th

6.30-7
Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark
Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On The Dancing Horses
David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing In The Street
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Elton John - Nikita
David Bowie - China Girl
Hue And Cry - Labour Of Love
Talk Talk - It's My Life
Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Madonna - Papa Don't Preach
The Teardrop Explodes - Reward
Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
The Cure - In Between Days
Japan - I Second That Emotion

8-9
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
David Bowie - Let's Dance
Michael Jackson - PYT
Bob Marley - Buffalo Soldier
Human League - Love Action
Heaven 17 - Temptation
Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight
OMD - Souvenir

9-10
The Beastie Boys - Fight For The Right To Party
David Bowie - Modern Love
Elton John - Sacrifice
ABC - The Look Of Love
Berlin - Take My Breath Away
Cry Before Dawn - Gone Forever
Bros. - I Owe You Nothing
Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection
Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment