Wednesday 20 July 2011

Some of the requests we received for this morning's baby theme

What about baby on board by the b sharps from the simpsons..????? Beebee.
Hi Sarah. , Here is one , Keep on rocking me baby, Steve miller ,All the best Niall.
Jackie Moore "This time baby". Amazing disco track I heard last year played on a boat party in Croatia by Billy Scurry. :-) Clive.
How about 'Baby i'm a star' by Prince.
Hey dont forget transvision vamp baby i dont care jcat
What about ' I love my baby coz she does good sculptures ' by The Rezillos. This Eugene
Hi sarah, could you play 'dont worry baby' by the beach boys? This was our 1st dance song exactly two months ago when we got married in italy. Kelly & Uncle P xx
Run, Baby, Run - Sheryl Crow
Roll With It (Baby) - Steve Winwood
Rock It Baby - Bob Marley
Baby, it's you by the fab four
Baby you're a rich man .
'Baby Now That I've Found You' by the Foundations!
Bye bye baby by bay city rollers from Vino
Dream Baby - Roy Orbison
Baby's on fire. Brian Eno. This Eugene
Can I request justin bieber's oh baby:) thanks Mandy
Can you play 'Plug in baby' by muse please. Col
Cat stevens- here comes my baby. Jackson browne- somebodys baby.
Can't remember who sings it but how about a tongue in cheek "Babys got back" :-D There is also Ash - Burn Baby Burn and Bread - Baby I'm a Want You. Thanks, Keith.
It's all right, baby's coming back - Eurhythmics.
How about No.13 Baby by The Pixies? Thanks
(Baby, Baby, Baby You're) Out of Time - The Rolling Stones
Hi Sarah, how about the Ramones Baby I love you or Nina Simone Baby just cares for me. DangerByrne
David Gray - BABYlon :-D Thanks, Keith.
Hi Sarah, How about Babys in Black? .. Patrick.
Slightly left of field, how about Moby - Find my Baby, Harry Chapin - Cats in the Cradle, Linkin Park - Crawling, The Cure - Lullaby. Thanks, Keith.
Morning all. How about dylan's baby stop crying. Ritchie.
It's All Over Now Baby Blue - Bob Dylan
or a cover by Joan Baez or Judy Collins
any sign of ronettes 'be my baby' ? Thanks ,liza
How about Baby It's Cold Outside (which it has been)? The Ray Charles version is my fav; I think you have Bing Crosby's. Bill
Hi sarah ,there's a great song by carla thomas .' B. A . B . Y .baby .'might be hard to find . Have a great day ! Liza
Rod stewart Baby Jane
Wonderful Baby by Don McLean, please, please. Bill

1 comment:

  1. What about "Isin't she Lovely" by Stevie Wonder and "Your having my baby" by Paul Anka ? Aine

    ReplyDelete