Wednesday 20 July 2011

Playlist Wednesday 20th July 2011

6.30-7
The Cure - Boys Don't Cry
Sheryl Crow - Can't Cry Anymore
Julie London - Cry Me A River
Boy Geroge & Culture Club - The Crying Game
Elvis Presley - Crying in The Chapel
The Script - We Cry
Prince - When Doves Cry
Aerosmith - Cryin'

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Tracy Chapman - Baby Can I Hold You
Van Morrisson - Baby Please Don't GO
Rod Stewart - Baby Jane
The Ramones - Baby I Love You
Doris Day & Bing Crosby - Baby, It's Cold Outside
The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
The Equals - Baby Come Back
The Ronettes - Be My Baby
Bob Dylan - It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Moby - Find My Baby

8-9
Player - Baby Come Back
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
The Supremes - Baby Love
The Beatles - Cry Baby Cry
Pixies - No. 13 Baby
Robert Palmer- I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
The Stone Roses - Waterfall
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
Sheryl Crow - Run, Baby, Run

9-10
Transvision Vamp - Baby I Don't Care
Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back
Nancy Sinatra & Audio Bullies - Bang ang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection
Vanilla Ice - Ice, Ice Baby
Peter Frampton, Baby, I Love Your Way
Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment