Wednesday 27 October 2010

Playlist Wednesday 27th October 2010

6.30-7
Massive Attack - Paradise Circus
Jack Johnson - Losing Hope
Emiliana Torrini - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
Guided By Voices - Hold On Hope
Pink Floyd - High Hopes
Frank Sinatra - High Hopes
Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Regina Spektor - Fidelity
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You
The Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated 
The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs
Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice It's Alright
The XX - VCR
Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love

8-9
PNAU - Embrace
Simple Minds - Don't You Forget About Me
Lalo Schifrin - Bullitt
Joan Jett - I Love Rock N Roll
Fleetwood Mac - Black Magic Woman
Funkadelic - One Nation Under A Groove
Jody Has A Hitlist - Boy Caught Envy
Robyn - Indestructible
Bloc Party - The Prayer

9-10
Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks theme
Kate Bush - Breathing
Devotchka - How It Ends
The Blades - Hot For You
The Last Shadow Puppets - In My Room
Fleetwood Mac- The Chain
Mike Post & Larry Carlton - Hill Street Blues
Bill Conti - Cagney And Lacey
The Cure - Lovecats
Lenny Kravitz - Stand By My Woman
Prince - Guitar
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment