Tuesday 12 October 2010

Playlist Tuesday 12th October

6.30-7
Sheryl Crow - Leaving Las Vegas
Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
Sheryl Crow - Run Baby Run

7-8
The Radio - Whatever Gets You Through The Day
Sheryl Crow - Strong Enough
Human League - Keep Feeling Fascination
George Baker - Little Green Bag
The Cure - Play For Today
Charlotte Hatherly - I Want You To Know
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
A-Ha - I Dream Myself Alive
Sufjan Stevens - Casmir Pulaski Day
Dark Room Notes - Shake Shake
James Brown - I Feel Good
Marc Almond & Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart

8-9
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Fozzie Bear - A Monologue By Fozzie Bear
Michael McGrath, Tim Curry & Todd Ellison - Always Look On The Brightside Of Life
Nina Simone - I'm Going Back Home
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV
Carole King - Natural Woman
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin

9-10
Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
A-Ha - Cosy Prisons
Prince - Alphabet St
A-Ha - The Living Daylights
Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy
Ani Di Franco - 78% H20

The Thrills - One Horse Town
The Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

No comments:

Post a Comment