Wednesday 22 July 2020

Playlist Wednesday July 22nd 2020

7-8
Simple Minds - She's a River
Simple Minds - Let There Be Love
Soulé/Elaine Mai/Sorcha Richardson - Butterflies
Elaine Mai - Somewhere Else
Run-DMC - Can You Rock It Like This
Hvmmingbyrd feat. Funzo - The One I Love
Simple Minds - Up on the Catwalk
Simple Minds - Life in a Day
Aqua - Turn Back Time
Babylon Zoo - Spaceman
God Creative feat. Chris Kabs - Around the World

8-9
Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin
Depeche Mode - Barrel of a Gun
Somebody's Child - We Could Start A War
Wyvern Lingo - Don't Say It
Hermitage Green - Lion's Share
Regina Spektor - All the Rowboats
Simple Minds - I Travel
Simple Minds - Belfast Child
Ash - Uncle Pat
Shaefri - Say You'll Be There
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

9-10
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl
T.A. Narrative - Playful Resister
Danny G & the Major 7ths feat. Tolü Makay x Jamel Franklin - D.A.R.L.I.N.G.
My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
Kevin Shields - City Girl
The Prodigy - Omen
The Prodigy - Voodoo People
Cormac O'Caoimh - Man of Sand
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment