Wednesday 3 June 2020

Playlist Wednesday June 3rd 2020

7-8
The Saw Doctors - I Useta Love Her
Jason Donovan - Too Many Broken Hearts
Foreigner - I Wanna Know What Love Is
Foreigner - Cold As Ice
Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden - Bonkers
Celine Dion - Think Twice
t.A.T.u - All the Things She Said
Livin' Joy - Dreamer
E'Voke - Runaway
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Strike - U Sure Do

8-9
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
Michael Bolton - How Am I Supposed to Live Without You
Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street
Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time
Cher - Believe
Craig David - Fill Me In
Craig David - 7 Days
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Kenny Loggins - Footloose
Kenny Loggins - I'm Alright

9-10
Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
The Rah Band - Clouds Across the Moon
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again
Bananarama - Guilty of Love in the First Degree
Bananarama - Venus
Sheeba - Horoscopes
Jet Set Superstar - Menage a Trois
Black Box - Ride On Time
Bros - I Owe You Nothing
Chris De Burgh - A Spaceman Came Travelling
Johnny Logan - The Body of an American

No comments:

Post a Comment