Monday 11 November 2019

Playlist Monday November 11th 2019

7-8
De La Soul - Me Myself & I
Van Morrison - I'm Not Feeling It Anymore
The Kinks - All Day & All Of The Night
David Gray - Fugitive
Heathers - Remember When
Delorentos - Show Me Love
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (& I Feel Fine)

8-9
Electric Light Orchestra - Mr. Blue Sky
Columbia Mills - Who Am I Supposed To Talk To Now?
P!nk - Get The Party Started
David Gray - The Sapling
James Brown - The Boss
M'ANAM - The Hound's Cry
Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild

9-10
Ozzy Osbourne - Under The Graveyard
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars
Jape - Sentinel
Bruce Springsteen - Brilliant Disguise
Courtney Barnett - Nameless, Faceless
The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God
Funkadelic - (Not Just) Knee Deep

No comments:

Post a Comment